CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - You may notice some upgrades in cities and counties around the Wabash Valley.
Clinton is getting more than $400,000 for infrastructure improvements.
Lieutenant Governor Suzanne Crouch visited Clinton on Friday to help celebrate.
The city is one of 283 recipients this year in Indiana's Community Crossings Matching Grant.
Eligible projects include road and bridge work and projects for disabilities act compliance.
- Clinton receives over $400,000 to help with infrastructure improvements
- Dugger set to receive grant to improve drinking water infrastructure
- Sullivan County Airport receives over $400,000 in grants
- Public forum focuses on improving Terre Haute's infrastructure
- Rediscover Clinton receives big boost
- City of Marshall's downtown area receives improvements
- Local recreation area receives much-needed improvements
- Give to Blue Day raises more than $400,000 for ISU
- Big money coming to Wabash Valley rural communities for infrastructure improvements
- Holcomb announces $1B infrastructure spending plan