EDGAR COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clinton, Indiana man is behind bars in Edgar County after a traffic stop.
It happened on Thursday in Paris.
Police say they made a routine traffic stop, pulling over Chad Keller.
The officer that made the stop requested a K9 unit to check out Keller's truck.
Police say the dog alerted them to potential drugs.
During a search of the truck, police say they found a large quantity of meth but didn't say exactly how much.
Keller was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
He is currently in the Edgar County Jail.
- Clinton man behind bars on drug charges after Edgar County traffic stop
- Edgar County Manhunt Ends
- Suspect arrested on drug charges in Edgar County
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Vermillion County
- Several arrested on drug charges in Clinton
- Terre Haute man dies in Edgar County motorcycle accident
- UPDATE: Edgar County man dies after Friday night crash
- Martin County duo facing drug charges after reckless driving traffic stop
- Terre Haute man who entered Edgar County Sheriff's Office heavily armed officially charged