CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clinton restaurant remains closed after being destroyed by a fire last week.
Early Friday morning, crews responded to the KFC/Taco Bell restaurant.
An exact cause hasn't been determined.
The owners of the business told News 10 the outside of the building is okay...but the inside is a total loss.
There are planning on rebuilding the restaurant.
- Clinton KFC/Taco Bell restaurant a total loss after Friday fire
- Clinton KFC/Taco Bell fire under investigation
- New Pilot/Taco Bell opens in Marshall
- House a total loss after Friday morning fire
- KFC partners with Beyond Meat
- Business in Casey a total loss after early morning fire
- Barn fire in Brazil total loss, multiple vehicles destroyed
- Worthington steakhouse a total loss after an overnight fire
- Vincennes business considered a total loss after massive fire
- Work underway to repair Clinton restaurant after 2018 fire