CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - While Memorial Day is still a few days away, services in the Wabash Valley are already underway.
Clay County held a flag raising ceremony on Friday.
This comes as a replacement for the flagpole at the courthouse.
The previous one was damaged in an accident.
Leaders say now was a perfect time...leading into Memorial Day.
- Clay County holds flag raising ceremony
- American Legion in Rosedale holds flag retirement ceremony
- Clay County Election Results
- Plans move forward to raise money for Clay County monument
- Two local groups come together to host flag retiring ceremony
- Brazil housing center holds Pearl Harbor ceremony
- Local law firm holds memorial ceremony
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Clay City leaders hold open house to discuss downtown revitalization