CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - On Tuesday, the Indiana Department of Education announced the recipients for the 1st ever K through six STEM acceleration grants.
STEM means Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
In total, 136 school corporations made proposals, with only 11 receiving the grant.
Making the cut was Clay Community Schools.
The grant funds will be used for research, surveys, and other activities.
- Clay Community Schools receives STEM grant
- Bloomfield schools receive STEM acceleration grant
- Clay Community Schools receive grant to encourage college educations
- Clay County group receives $40,000 grant
- Two Wabash Valley schools receive STEM certification
- Clay County school receives national honors
- Clay County school receives big honors
- Clay County set to receive big grant money
- Clay County group receives donation
- Rosedale receives third Community Crossing grant