TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If all goes well, the intersection at 4th and Ohio Streets could reopen late Friday afternoon.
That's according to City Engineer Chuck Ennis.
He told us crews spent Tuesday pouring concrete.
That concrete needs two days to cure.
Once it's ready, the city can pave the area.
That should happen on Friday, weather permitting.
- City Engineer says 4th Street could reopen on Friday
- 4th and Ohio Streets to reopen Friday morning after sinkhole repairs
- South 7th Street reopens after construction project
- ISU celebrates engineers week
- 4th of July celebrations
- 7th Street in Terre Haute should reopen this week
- Ohio Street reopens as crews repair a massive sinkhole
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- 1st and Hulman Streets in Terre Haute reopens
- Both lanes of Poplar Street reopen...for now