CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Indiana State Fire Marshal will be called in to investigate a Clay County house fire.
It happened around 11:30 Thursday night at 1814 East County Road 1200 North.
That is east of Brazil, a little north of Highway 40.
When firefighters arrived, the home was fully in flames.
Everyone made it out safely.
It took crews about three hours to put out the fire.
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway
- Cause of Clay County house fire under investigation
- Authorities investigating infant death in Clay County
- Clay County animal neglect case under investigation
- Heat brings an added challenge to Clay County house fire
- Burning mattress leads to Clay County house fire
- Clay County Election Results
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Two found dead inside Clay County, Illinois home, investigation underway