TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you plan on being on Terre Haute's south side on Saturday, you should expect some detours.
Springhill Road from U.S. 41 to 7th Street will be closed.
This will allow crews to work on the storm sewer drainage system in the area.
The road is expected to be closed from 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
- Busy Terre Haute road set to fully close for part of Saturday
- Section of busy Terre Haute road set for closure
- Eastbound lane of busy Terre Haute road closed for construction
- Terre Haute street set to close for road repairs
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed until Thursday
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed through June
- Work starts on busy Terre Haute road
- Terre Haute road closed until Monday
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes