TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Residents aren't the only ones who can save on their winter heating bills.
Things like keeping the thermostat at the lowest comfortable temperature, changing your air filter, and putting plastic on your windows.
Officials say these tactics can also apply to businesses.
Rick Burger from Duke Energy says there are even more opportunities out there for business owners to save.
"I looked down main street Terre Haute the other day, and there's a lot of restaurants, businesses that have already changed their lights out, and things like that and we've helped pay for that. There's a great incentive," Burger said.
To see what options are available, click here.
- Businesses can get on the energy savings, here's how
- Energy saving tips help reduce the cost of summer cooling
- Helping kids learn the importance of energy savings
- Duke Energy customers set record for energy usage
- THFD works to become more energy efficient
- Duke Energy implodes generating station chimney
- State regulators approve Duke Energy rate reduction
- Give the gift of energy this year with Vectren
- Energy assistance program helping hundreds of families through hard times
- Duke Energy utility CEO got big boosts to severance, pay