TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Movement has been made on a local road construction project as a design bid has been awarded.
The City of Terre Haute plans to repave Poplar Street between 25th and Brown Avenue.
The city also wants to put a continuous center turn lane through the portion on Poplar.
The city engineering office told us no curbs or sidewalks were included in this plan.
The money will come from a paving budget.
- Bid awarded for Poplar Street construction project
- Poplar Street Bridge Update
- City planning big Poplar Street project
- Poplar Street bridge project hits a delay
- Work (finally) starts on Poplar Street bridge
- South 7th Street reopens after construction project
- The westbound lane of Poplar Street in Terre Haute has closed for construction
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- Both lanes of Poplar Street reopen...for now