VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A trial date has been sent for Nathan Derickson.
Derickson is facing a number of charges, including reckless homicide and maintaining a common nuisance.
That's in connection to the shooting death of Garrett Sands in March of last year.
According to court officials, his trial date is set for March 19th.
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- Formal charges filed against Nathan Derickson
- Nathan Derickson is out on $50,000 bond Friday afternoon
- Nathan Derickson changes plea, guilty to reckless homicide
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Same attorney that represents Danny Tanoos will now represent Nathan Derickson
- Motion filed for a change of plea hearing for Nathan Derickson
- One of the three accused of killing Terre Haute DJ has trial date set
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder
- Judge sets new trial date for woman charged in Matt Luecking's murder