TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We now know the new plans for the former Vigo County Historical Museum on 6th Street in Terre Haute.
A couple has purchased the 'Sage-Robinson-Nagel' house.
They plan to open a bed and breakfast in the historical home.
The finished remodel will include several guest rooms and private baths.
There will also be common areas.
It housed the Vigo County Historical Society and Museum for over 60 years.
The Lendermans plan to remodel the house over the next year.
They hope to have it ready for guests by next spring.
- A Night at the Museum? The former Vigo County Historical Society Museum to be turned into Bed and Breakfast
- Community Spotlight: The Vigo County Historical Society
- Historical society unveils unique exhibit
- "We just hope that this is something that can make the city proud..." New owners of old Historical Society home talk about bed and breakfast plans
- Moving Day (s): Vigo County Historical Society working on the move to their new building
- Vigo County Historical Society is in need of some extra hands
- Sullivan County staple honored in museum exhibit
- Two Vigo County offices closed for bed bugs
- Man jumps into a Vigo County lake to raise awareness for local museum
- Early morning Vigo County crash turns fatal