TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A street that has been closed in Terre Haute for quite a while should open back up later this week.
We are talking about South 7th Street.
7th Street between Voorhees and Wheeler has been closed for several weeks.
City Engineer Chuch Ennis told News 10 that 7th Street should reopen later this week.
Paving for the project wrapped up last week.
This past weekend's wet weather wiped out any chances of doing any work there on Monday.
Weather permitting, the street should be marked on Tuesday.
- 7th Street in Terre Haute should reopen this week
- South 7th Street reopens after construction project
- Tree arrives at Terre Haute's Miracle on 7th Street
- 1st and Hulman Streets in Terre Haute reopens
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- Part of 7th Street to reopen by the end of the week
- Railroad crossing in Terre Haute reopened
- 7th Street project weeks away from wrapping up
- Next phase of 7th Street construction starts
- Terre Haute crow patrol hits the streets