TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Downtown Terre Haute was filled with sweet treats on Thursday.
First Congregational Church held its annual Strawberry Fest.
People had the chance to eat some delicious strawberries, ice cream, and biscuits.
There was also live music.
This was the 30th year for the event.
- 30th year of annual Strawberry Fest brings big crowds
- Celebrating the 31st annual strawberry festival
- 300 participate in annual Makers Fest
- Many gather for annual Chili Fest
- Good Friday brings crowds to St. Ben's
- Celebrating the 31st annual strawberry festival in Terre Haute
- Strawberry season is almost here
- 2018 MVC Outdoor Track and Field Championships to bring big crowds to Terre Haute
- Set-up underway for annual St. Ben's Fun Fest
- 30th annual Relay for Life of the Wabash Valley hopes to raise $50,000