SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - Retired teachers from Sullivan Elementary School are returning to shape young minds.
On Thursday, the teachers talked to students in kindergarten through fifth grade about healthy bodies.
Students had the chance to visit different learning stations.
They included building a model of a spinal column, learning about red blood cells, and a real brain students could view.
The group known as Care puts this event on two times each school year.
- Sullivan kids have the chance to learn about healthy bodies
- Nearly 100 Sullivan County kids learn life-saving lesson
- Sullivan Middle School students learn CPR
- Sullivan County teens take the chance to learn about online safety
- Kids learn how to cook healthy food at Terre Haute Children's Museum
- Kids learn the not so spooky side of healthy living at the Children's Museum
- Vigo County YMCA celebrates Healthy Kids Day
- Camp Bruce give kids the chance to learn with unique tools
- Kids get the chance to spend some time outside...while learning
- Local kids get the chance to learn how a hospital works during visit