It's enough to make kings and vagabonds believe the very best.
A teaser of the "The Lion King" remake with Beyoncé and Donald Glover dueting on "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" has the internet in its feels.
Bey voices the character of Nala in the film and Glover stars as Simba.
The recently released TV spot features the voices of the Grammy winners offering up a really good version of the song composed by Elton John with lyrics from Tim Rice.
Their duet plays during a scene featuring the voice of James Earl Jones reprising his role as Mufasa from the 1994 original film.
Naturally Beyoncé's die-hard fan base, known as the Hive, was thrilled, but plenty of other people also weighed in on the eagerly awaited "photo realistic" remake.
Jon Favreau is directing the film which also stars Seth Rogen, John Oliver, Billy Eichner, Shahadi Wright Joseph and Chiwetel Ejiofor.
Disney's "The Lion King," directed by Jon Favreau, hits theaters July 19.
- Beyoncé and Donald Glover have us feeling the 'Lion King' love
- 'Atlanta' is back and Donald Glover is feeling a little vulnerable
- Beyoncé's 'Homecoming' doc on Netflix is black excellence
- 'Solo's' Donald Glover is cool with Lando being pansexual
- Beyoncé takes fans behind the scenes with 'Making The Gift' documentary
- 'Lion King' first look released
- Kanye West releases 'Jesus is King' film trailer
- Pastor prays for 'lion-hearted' Donald Trump
- Netflix teases release of possible Beyoncé documentary on Twitter
- Beyoncé reveals weight when she started her Coachella diet