It seems these vandals can't give it "arrest."
President Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was defaced yet again this week, this time covered by wooden bars affixed with industrial, double-sided tape.
A local street artist known as Plastic Jesus -- who's messed with Trump's star in the past -- explained his method to CNN's Jeanne Moos, along with the logic behind the bars.
"Well, 'cause (Trump's) going to jail," he said.
The star was restored by noon Thursday, CNN affiliate KCAL/KCBS reported.
It had been only weeks since Trump's star, unveiled in 2007, got its last facelift -- a recurring need since the President entered politics.
Two years earlier, Plastic Jesus constructed a tiny wall around the star, an allusion to Trump's proposed border wall with Mexico.
"I try to do my pieces in a way which doesn't vandalize the Walk of Fame too much," he told Moos.
That October, police arrested a man they said vandalized the star with a sledgehammer and a pickax.
- Trump's Hollywood star put behind bars
- Trump's Hollywood star getting mixed reactions (2016)
- Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star smashed
- Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star placed behind bars by repeat offender
- Hollywood honors Stan Lee
- Hollywood remembers Penny Marshall
- President Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star was smashed to pieces
- City of West Hollywood calls for Trump Walk of Fame star to be removed
- Hollywood has fun with #WhoBitBeyonce
- Remembering Hollywood legend Burt Reynolds