The older brother of 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts says investigators told him evidence shows she was doing homework on her computer last Wednesday evening.
This finding could help give investigators a better idea of how, why or when she disappeared. Tibbetts was last seen jogging on July 18 near Brooklyn, Iowa.
She was dog-sitting but it is unclear if she returned after her jog. With the new details, family members say it is possible she did.
- More details emerge in Mollie Tibbetts disappearance
- Mollie Tibbetts body believed found
- Body found during search for Mollie Tibbetts
- Suspect charged in Mollie Tibbetts case
- Politicians blame immigration laws for Mollie Tibbetts' fate
- Mollie Tibbetts murder enters political fray against family's wishes
- Some of Mollie Tibbetts' family don't want her death politicized
- Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' killing gave false ID to employer
- The White House could tweet about cases besides Mollie Tibbetts
- Cuomo calls out Trump remark on Mollie Tibbetts