Imagine you're the leader of a major world power.
How do you deal with Donald Trump? None of them can figure it out.
They've been extremely deferential.
But none of it has worked.
Instead, he hits them with tariffs, pulls out of some treaties and questions others. He wants to renegotiate just about everything. He upends decades of foreign policy -- diplomatic, nuclear, economic, you name it.
He doesn't care if you're an ally now or if you've fought wars together in the past or if there's a DMZ between your troops and his.
How do you deal with a guy like that? An international meeting of key world leaders where they scheme to set Trump straight? Kind of.
Trump said he's going to put "America First." He seems to mean it. But you never really know what he's going to do next.
Is he doing it on purpose? Doesn't really matter. It's impossible to figure out.
- World leaders keep trying and failing to get Donald Trump
- Donald Trump's failing grade on ethics
- The world's leaders may regret laughing at Donald Trump
- World leaders slam Trump's racist comments
- World leaders to Trump: Globalization works
- Bikers salute leader of their pack: Donald Trump
- Donald Trump's biggest fear
- Donald Trump regrets nothing
- Donald Trump's victimhood complex
- Donald Trump, Internet troll