Jennifer Aniston is headed to the White House in an upcoming Netflix comedy film, and she's bringing her wife with her.
The streaming network on Friday announced Aniston and comedian Tig Notaro will team up for a comedy called "First Ladies." Aniston will play the first female President of the United States and Notaro will play the First Lady.
The description provided by Netflix says their characters, named Beverly and Kasey Nicholson, will "prove that behind every great woman... is another great woman."
Notaro and Stephanie Allynne ("One Mississippi") will write the script and produce.
Aniston is also a producer on the project, as is Will Ferrell.
This marks Aniston's first major film project for Netflix. Notaro, meanwhile, has an existing relationship with the company, having premiered her original comedy special, "Happy to Be Here," back in May.
- Jennifer Aniston and Tig Notaro will play POTUS and FLOTUS in Netflix film
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux split
- Jennifer Aniston y Justin Theroux anuncian que están separados
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux announce they've separated
- Jennifer Aniston says she used to live with a ghost
- Jennifer Aniston dice que vivió con un fantasma
- Fans in a tizzy for a Jennifer Aniston-Brad Pitt reunion
- Jennifer Aniston isn't shutting down the idea of a 'Friends' reboot
- Netflix is ditching Cannes film festival
- Netflix drops trailer for 'Black Mirror' film