A prison nurse at Corrigan Correctional Center was arrested after she was accused of having sex with a male prisoner.
Dana Gibson, 46 of Montville, was arrested and charged with second-degree sexual assault.
Police said she was a UConn Health Center employee who worked in the medical unit at the prison.
Investigators said she sent the prisoner letters and cards signed with fake names, and deposited $300 in his prison account.
She's expected to appear in court later this month.
- Prison nurse accused of having sex with male inmate
- Nurse accused of stealing fentanyl
- Combination of heroin and fentanyl sickened guards, inmate and nurses at Ohio prison, officials say
- Inmate's Selfie Sparks Investigation at Pennsylvania Prison
- Inmate accused of trying to hire someone to kill child victim in sex crime case
- Ibuprofen linked to male infertility, study says
- World's last male northern white rhino dies
- Variety apologizes for mostly male event
- First male cheerleaders ready for NFL season
- Inmate dies following fight at Telfair State Prison