Cara Yar Khan will embark on one of the most challenging adventures of her life in an effort to shatter the stigma against people with disabilities.
Khan suffers from hereditary inclusion body myopathy or HIBM, a muscle wasting disease.
CBS46 morning anchor Gurvir Dhindsa sits down with Khan to find out about her upcoming expedition and how you can get involved.
- Woman embarks on adventure to shatter stigma against people with disabilities
- 'Toy Story 4' embarks on an adventure to save a new character
- Best adventure vacations for 2018
- Has the stigma of naked selfies expired?
- Trump's embarks on whirlwind G20 after canceling Putin meeting
- Eric and Donald Trump Jr. embark on Irish pub crawl
- Eco-adventures in the Dominican Republic
- Officers honored for saving disabled woman's life
- Judge banned after berating disabled woman
- Officer accused of assaulting mentally disabled woman