(CNN) -- Detectives with London's Metropolitan Police said Wednesday they believe former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter first came into contact with a nerve agent at their home address, and police have identified the highest concentration of the nerve agent to date as being on their home's front door. The pair were poisoned March 4 and hospitalized after being exposed to what British police believe was a military-grade nerve agent.
(CNN) -- Detectives with London's Metropolitan Police said Wednesday they believe former Russian double agent Sergei ...
Posted: Mar 29, 2018 10:01 AM
Updated: Mar 29, 2018 10:01 AM
- URGENT - UK Police: Skripals first came into contact with nerve agent at home
- Skripals first poisoned with nerve agent at home, UK police say
- Yulia Skripal's health 'improving rapidly' after nerve agent attack
- Russian spy was poisoned by nerve agent, UK police say
- Russians charged over UK Novichok nerve agent attack
- World leaders back UK's Novichok nerve agent allegations against Russia
- Nerve agent victim Yulia Skripal rebuffs cousin, Russian offers of help
- VX, Sarin: How do nerve agents kill?
- Residents grapple with nerve agent attack
Scroll for more content...