One Powerball ticket sold in Pennsylvania has matched all six numbers.
The single winning ticket is worth $456.7 million -- the eighth-largest pot in the game's history, officials said in a statement.
The winning numbers for the jackpot Saturday were: 22-57-59-60-66, and Powerball 7.
"The ticket matched all five white balls and the Powerball to win the jackpot worth an estimated $456.7 million; $273.9 million cash value," Powerball said.
The odds of winning Powerball are 1 in 292.2 million.
Three other tickets -- sold in California, Missouri and Texas -- matched all five white balls in the drawing.
The ticket sold in Texas won a $2 million prize because it included a Power Play option, it said.
- Powerball jackpot ticket worth $457M sold in Pennsylvania
- Winning ticket sold for $425 million New Year's jackpot
- Mega Millions and Powerball jackpots total $420M
- Powerball jackpot grows to $550 million
- $191.1M Powerball jackpot claimed in Louisiana, largest in state history
- Powerball drawing: Winner declared in Saturday's $559.7 million jackpot lottery
- 2 winners will split the $687 million Powerball jackpot
- The $768 million Powerball jackpot has a winner in Wisconsin
- 44-year-old ticket paid in Pennsylvania
- Winning Mega Millions ticket sold in California