(CNN) -- Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort pleaded not guilty at an arraignment Wednesday morning in federal court to a re-written set of charges that had been levied against him late last week. The charges in the US District Court for the District of Columbia include allegations of money laundering, conspiracy and making false statements about his foreign lobbying. Prosecutors and the defense agreed on a September 17 trial start, which means the trial involving the onetime leader of Trump's campaign brought by the special counsel will be just before the November midterm elections where Democrats are already expected to do well.
(CNN) -- Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort pleaded not guilty at an arraignment Wednesday morning in feder...
Posted: Feb 28, 2018 2:26 PM
Updated: Feb 28, 2018 2:26 PM
- URGENT - Paul Manafort pleads not guilty to new charges
- URGENT - Rand Paul attacker pleads guilty
- Paul Manafort pleads not guilty to new charges
- READ: Paul Manafort's plea
- URGENT - Manafort guilty of 8 counts
- Takeaways from the Paul Manafort guilty verdicts
- Paul Manafort found guilty on eight counts
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- URGENT - Judge sends Paul Manafort to jail, pending trial
Scroll for more content...