A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment Friday against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of violating US laws to interfere with US elections and political processes.
Read the indictment here:
- Read the indictment of 13 Russian nationals for election meddling
- Mueller issues indictment against 13 Russian nationals
- Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference
- Kremlin dismisses Mueller's indictment of 13 Russians
- Microsoft takes on Russian meddling
- URGENT - Special counsel issues indictment against 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference
- Did Trump team plan to reward Russians for election meddling?
- Biden: Russian election meddling issue 'tricky as hell' politically
- The Russians will meddle in our elections again
- Senate reports show scope of Russian election meddling