Five people were injured Tuesday after a vehicle crashed into a Bank of America in the 1300 block of Center Lane.
Dispatchers received the call at 12:08 p.m.
The man driving the vehicle was taken to a local hospital for treatment of his non-life threatening injuries. All three of the people injured inside the bank refused treatment or transport to the hospital.
At the time of reporting, the vehicle is still inside the building. All personnel except the manager have vacated.
The Virginia Beach Fire Department is still on the scene and is working to remove the vehicle. It is not believed that the building is in danger of collapsing.
- Five injured after vehicle crashes into Bank of America
- Bank of America's Anne Finucane: The 'hippie' turned bank exec
- America's banks have never made more money
- 2 children, woman injured following multiple-vehicle crash in Phoenix
- Several injured in multi-vehicle crash in LA
- Customers angry after Bank of America tightens free-checking rules
- Bank of America exec: Why I pulled back
- Bank of America 'systematically' misled clients about stock trades
- Bank of America hauls in biggest profit ever
- Bank of America is still working with gunmaker Remington