(CNN) -- White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, speaking with reporters on Wednesday, did not get into what President Donald Trump will sanction in North Korea, but did say that the Trump administration wants "to do everything we can to put maximum pressure" on the rouge nation. "We are going to continue doing that in every way possible, both diplomatically, economically and working with our partners and allies to do that and ask them to step up and do more in this process as well," Sanders said. She said earlier on Fox that the sanctions would be announced "very shortly."
(CNN) -- White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, speaking with reporters on Wednesday, did not...
Posted: Nov 29, 2017 7:46 PM
Updated: Nov 29, 2017 7:46 PM
- URGENT - Sanders on sanctions: US looking to put 'maximum pressure' on North Korea
- Treasury escalates pressure on North Korea with more sanctions
- URGENT - Trump to announce new North Korea sanctions
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- URGENT - north korea south hotline
- Trump announces new North Korea sanctions
- South Korea seizes second ship amid North Korea sanctions row
- Trump warns 'major' North Korea sanctions coming soon
- North Korea's economy: What's left for Trump to sanction?
Scroll for more content...