Around 10:00 Friday morning, deputies with the Clay County Sheriff's Office went to serve a felony warrant on a suspect in a tent near State Road 59 and 1250 South, just south of Clay City.
We are learning more about a former Clay County teacher who was arrested on Thursday, accused in sex crimes involving children.
A central Indiana man has been sentenced to 30 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to stealing $270,000 from an ophthalmology pract…
There is still emergency rental assistance available for those struggling to cover their rent because of the pandemic. But some of that aid wi…
We have an update for you on a special ordinance that is causing controversy in the Farringtons Grove community.
- THPD responds with body cam footage to viral dog kicking video, prosecutor's office will not press charges against officer
- Police identify Clay County deputy who was shot trying to serve warrant
- Letter to Union Health employees says it has "engaged in preliminary conversations with Terre Haute Regional Hospital"
- Vigo County correctional officer faces three charges of child molestation
- Recently booked Vigo County jail inmate dies one day after Regional Hospital medically cleared him
- "You can't make this stuff up, it's just crazy" - owner of stolen red truck says he can't believe the day he's had
- Suspected video of Clay County teacher sparks investigation
- Police investigate after man found dead in Parke County road
- Police: Chase and stop sticks led to the accused driver of a stolen truck to crash, be ejected
- Officials identify 1982 victim of a serial killer with Terre Haute ties
- Former Clay County teacher charged with child solicitation
- Exterior renovation work moves forward with the old KMart building in Terre Haute
- One airlifted following single-vehicle Sullivan County crash
- Man charged for dealing several different kinds of drugs in Sullivan, Knox Counties
- Parke County deputy fighting for his life following cardiac arrest