Crews are on the scene of a potentially fatal accident out of Sullivan County.
The city of Waukesha, Wisconsin, held a moment of silence and lit the city up in blue Sunday, marking one week since a man drove a vehicle through a city Christmas parade, killing six people and injuring scores of others.
Jussie Smollett is going on trial this week, accused of lying to police when he reported he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack down…
A 5-year-old in Brooklyn, Park, Minnesota, was shot and killed on Thanksgiving by a 13-year-old who accidentally fired a gun while a group of …
An increased infant mortality rate among Black newborn children contributed to what Indiana health officials found was a slightly higher overa…
The Omicron variant of Covid-19 is raising the concerns of health officials amid the busy holiday travel season, but there is no need to panic…
- Kevin's Winter Weather Forecast
- Death investigation underway after police think West Terre Haute man fell from a moving vehicle
- Churchill Down's Queen of Terre Haute is coming - what will it look like, where will it go, and what will it feature?
- LeBron James gets fans ejected from courtside on return and hits clutch 3 in Lakers' OT win
- Crime Stoppers: The ATM debit card thief
- A 5-year-old child was fatally shot by teenager making a video for social media, Minnesota police say
- "It's been wild..." Shoppers Head to Mall for Black Friday Deals
- Police: Boy killed, 3 other kids injured in 2-car DUI crash in Indianapolis
- Autopsy shows Brian Laundrie died by suicide, attorney says
- 217 students in the Vigo County School Corporation are considered homeless - here's how this organization is working to help
- Police identify the driver they say plowed into a Waukesha Christmas parade, leaving 5 people dead and 48 injured
- Fallen THPD Detective Greg Ferency's sister talks about his legacy and what she plans to do to support officers nationwide
- What we know about the Omicron variant
- One airlifted following single-vehicle Sullivan County crash
- Putnam County Sheriff's Office says Facebook "has done NOTHING to assist us" following its page getting hacked