PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - Everyone is safe after fire destroys a home in Paris, Illinois.
The fire started in this two story home just before 6:30 P.M. Thursday.
Multiple departments were called out to handle the blaze.
Authorities believe the fire started in the basement.
Thankfully no one was in the home at the time of the fire.
For children who are removed from their home and placed in state custody it can be a traumatic experience. It’s a process that involves court appearances and being placed in foster homes. There are advocates to help these children but there are not enough of them as the number of kids in need across Vigo County continues to rise.
The holiday season is an ideal time to commit fraud.
Indiana University President Michael A. McRobbie made a major announcement regarding Assembly Hall Thursday. McRobbie announced IU's Assembly Hall will be renamed the Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall after the school received a $40 million …
Lucas Oil Stadium will host the Notre Dame-Purdue football game next year, Purdue University announced on Thursday. The game is at 7:30 p.m. on Sept. 13. It’s the first time the two teams have met in Indianapolis since 1984.
About an hour after alerting students to a gas leak, Ball State University said the situation was resolved. The university had alerted the campus to avoid the football stadium Thursday morning because of the leak.
A crash in Vermillion County leaves seven people injured.