Mario Brothers in Brazil damaged by fire

A cooler is blamed for an overnight fire at a popular restaurant. It happened at Mario Brothers on Main Street in Brazil.

Posted: Tue Feb 13 07:42:49 PST 2018
Updated: Tue Feb 13 07:42:49 PST 2018

Speech to Text for Mario Brothers in Brazil damaged by fire

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

learn more from the brazil city fire chief about an overnight fire. here's what we know right now. the fire was at mario brothers on main street in brazil. the owner tells d-l-c media - our radio partner in brazil - that the fire started in a cooler. that cooler was located in a storage area in the back. no injuries we're reported. but owners say they will be closed for a while due to smoke and water damage. we're following big news out of the
Terre Haute
Clear
75° wxIcon
Hi: 91° Lo: 66°
Feels Like: 75°
Robinson
Clear
71° wxIcon
Hi: 86° Lo: 66°
Feels Like: 71°
Zionsville
Clear
69° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 64°
Feels Like: 69°
Rockville
Clear
75° wxIcon
Hi: 88° Lo: 65°
Feels Like: 75°
Casey
Broken Clouds
75° wxIcon
Hi: 88° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 75°
Brazil
Clear
75° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 65°
Feels Like: 75°
Marshall
Clear
75° wxIcon
Hi: 89° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 75°
Hot & Humid. Scattered Storms.
WTHI Planner
WTHI Temps
WTHI Radar

WTHI Events