A cooler is blamed for a overnight fire at a popular restaurant.
Posted: Tue Feb 13 05:04:58 PST 2018
Updated: Tue Feb 13 05:04:58 PST 2018
Posted By: Scott Arnold
Speech to Text for Overnight fire at Mario Brothers in Brazil
Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.
learn more from the brazil city fire chief about an overnight fire. here's what we know right now. the fire was at mario brothers on main street in brazil. the owner tells d-l-c media - our radio partner in brazil - that the fire started in a cooler. that cooler was located in a storage area in the back. no injuries we're reported. but owners say they will be closed for a while due to smoke and water damage. we're following big news out of the