TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State athletics hall of famer Michael Menser watched Saturday as his 17-year-old three-point record was broken by a sophomore.
Jordan Barnes passed Menser for most threes in a single season with his first triple Saturday against Loyola.
With four games left in the regular season, Barnes has 97 three-pointers. The previous record was 92.
Menser told Sports 10 he was happy to see his record go down.
- Menser reacts to Jordan Barnes' record-breaking season
- Jordan Barnes shining for Indiana State
- Jordan Barnes on fire for Sycamores
- Jordan Barnes named MVC Most Improved Player
- Jordan Barnes working hard on his game this offseason
- Jordan Barnes emerging as one of the top players in the MVC
- Archie Miller praises ISU's Scott, Barnes
- Colbie Barnes commits to the Sycamores
- Turkey Run reacts to final season, becoming Parke Heritage
- Barnes, Scott combine for 43, Indiana St tops Indianapolis