INDIANA (WTHI) - Hoosiers battered by heavy rain and flooding can now report damage online.
Homeowners, renters, businesses, and private non-profit organizations that received uninsured damage caused by severe storms and flooding.
On or after Feb. 15 you can report damage online.
You'll be asked to provide your name, address, phone number, and type of property damage. Information gathered will assist county and state agencies in determining the scope of the damage and whether state or federal help will be available for recovery efforts.
For more information, click here.
- How to report rain and flooding damage online
- Flooding can cause damage if you're not prepared
- Vermillion County assessing flood damage, so far totaling over $200,000
- Online Public Inspection File
- Experts say vehicles damaged by flooding could end up on the market
- Kimmell Park closed again to high water; University not worried about flood damage
- ROAD CONDITIONS: Watch out for flooding as we see more rain throughout the week
- When it rains it floods...but is the Terre Haute sewage system to blame?
- Scammers target seniors online during tax season
- Storm Damage and Power Outages