VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Some teenagers are using their time off of school to volunteer at the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.
The Teen Volunteer Program is an annual event.
Over a two week period, local kids and teens from as far away as Texas interact with many of the Sisters of Providence.
They help with things like pet therapy, exercise, and even with technology.
- Volunteer program helps both teens and the Sisters of Providence
- Sisters of Providence hold Winter Solstice celebration
- Sisters of Providence host annual Easter brunch
- Sisters of Providence hosts Mother's Day brunch
- Sisters of Providence hold prayer and blessing for motorcyclist
- Volunteers help clean up community
- Clay County Youth Food Program needs volunteers
- Volunteers needed to help honor fallen Veterans
- Volunteers team up to help area homeless
- Rural volunteer fire departments suffer; DNR helps