VINCENNES, Ind. (WVUT) - A recent house fire in Vincennes has been ruled accidental.
Crews were called to 703 Church street on Thursday of last week to the report of a structure fire.
Fire Chief Sonny Pinkstaff was the first to arrive on scene and noticed smoke coming from all sides of the home. Flames were also visible coming from a 2nd story window.
There were four people inside the home at the time but all made it out safely.
Quick action allowed firefighters to contain the fire to the bedroom where it originated.
- Vincennes house fire has been ruled accidental
- Sunday house fire in Terre Haute ruled accidental
- Overnight shooting ruled "accidental" at ISU's campus
- Fire on Fenwood Avenue in Terre Haute ruled accidental
- North 13th Street fire from Monday night ruled accidental
- West Terre Haute house fire that left family of seven homeless ruled accidental
- Vincennes Fire Department responds to house fire on Thursday
- West Terre Haute house fire ruled suspicious
- New: Accidental fire leads to one arrest
- Vincennes business damaged by fire temporarily relocates