VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - If you're looking for a way to spend time with your family but not spend a lot of money you're in luck.
The Vigo County Fair is offering fun events that won't drain the wallet.
Look no further than the 4-H competition.
Rylee Bull has been in 4-H for seven years. She is the proud owner of several llamas. Before the competition, she brushes their hair to get all the hay out.
Anna Pfister has been in 4-H for five years. Pfister raises goats and spends hours with them on their family farm.
Baylee Fidler is the veteran of the group, as the President of the Swine Club. She has competed in 4-H competitions for eight years. She showed off Timir her pig on News 10 this Morning.
The pig, alpaca and llama competitions are Tuesday morning.
If you would like to get fair news alerts directly to your phone you can text VIGOFAIR to 888777.
- Vigo County Fair gets "hog" wild
- Vigo County public library hosts literacy fair
- Set-up begins for Vigo County Fair
- Vigo County 4H holds community cleanup ahead of fair
- First ever $2 Tuesday takes place at Vigo County Fair
- Racing takes center stage at Vigo County Fair
- Boy Scouts bring vegetable racing to Vigo Co. Fair
- Vigo County beach to close
- Donation benefits Vigo County park
- Vermillion County Fair Prepares for Hot Weekend