INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTTV) – Vice President Mike Pence is scheduled to return to Indianapolis next week, according to American First Policies.
The nonprofit organization says Pence will be a “special guest” at one of its events titled “Tax Cuts to Put America First” on Thursday, April 26.
At the event, organizers say Hoosiers can learn more about what tax cuts mean for them.
The event will start at 10:30 a.m. A venue has not yet been announced.
The event is first come first served. Those who would like to reserve a seat can do so here.
- VP Mike Pence to attend tax event in Indianapolis next week
- VP Mike Pence to return to Indiana for Christmas weekend
- Pence traveling to Indianapolis for IT company announcement
- Indianapolis, Chicago organizing March for Our Lives events
- Pence’s short trip to NFL game cost Indianapolis police $14K
- LIVE: President Trump to speak in Indianapolis on tax rates
- Vice President Pence to pitch tax reform during visit to Plainfield Thursday
- Carrier delays, reduces upcoming Indianapolis layoffs
- Indianapolis airport looking at retail, food changes
- Indianapolis Fire Department reviewing Flora fire probe