INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTTV) – Vice President Mike Pence is scheduled to return to Indianapolis next week, according to American First Policies.
The nonprofit organization says Pence will be a “special guest” at one of its events titled “Tax Cuts to Put America First” on Thursday, April 26.
At the event, organizers say Hoosiers can learn more about what tax cuts mean for them.
The event will start at 10:30 a.m. A venue has not yet been announced.
The event is first come first served. Those who would like to reserve a seat can do so here.
- VP Mike Pence to attend tax event in Indianapolis next week
- Holy land Christians snub VP Mike Pence
- VP Mike Pence to return to Indiana for Christmas weekend
- VP office: NK proposed meeting with Pence
- Mike Pence's doctor resigns
- Mike Pence delays Israel, Egypt trip as tax vote nears
- Mike Pence: Stormy Daniels reports 'baseless allegations'
- Mike Pence hits 2018 fundraising circuit
- Mike Pence's 2024 campaign is ON
- Pence traveling to Indianapolis for IT company announcement