DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Two people died in a wreck in Washington, Indiana.
It happened just after 9:30 Monday night near the intersection of State Road 50 and 57 in Washington.
Officials from the Daviess County Sheriff's Office say a semi t-boned a passenger car.
The two people in the car died from their injuries. They have been identified as Marilyn and Kaitlyn Mattes, both from Washington, Indiana.
The semi driver was taken to an area hospital to be evaluated. He has been identified as Brett Ramsey, from Wheatland.
- Police release names in fatal accident in Washington, Indiana
- Indiana State Police release name of passenger killed in two vehicle accident in Martin County on Wednesday morning
- UPDATE: Names released in Greene County fatal crash
- Authorities: Man fatally shot in Indiana hunting accident
- Cause of fatal Clinton fire unclear; police release name of victim
- Amtrak train derails in Washington; fatalities reported
- Name of victim of fatal Friday night crash in Greene County released
- Victim's name released in Idle Creek Shooting
- Daviess County still mourning lives lost in multiple fatal accidents
- Indiana teacher challenges district transgender name policy