VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Two of three defendants charged in Matt Luecking's murder have signed plea agreements.
They've also agreed to testify against the third person charged.
The plea deal for John Collins caps his prison sentence to 60 years. He pleaded guilty to murder.
Kathleen Featherstone pleaded guilty to burglary resulting in death.
Both will be in court March 9 which is just prior to Don Featherstone's trial set for March 12.
Prosecutor Terry Modesitt expects this trial to go as scheduled.
- Two of three suspects arrested in connection to radio DJ's murder plead guilty
- Final defendant charged in murder of radio personality pleads guilty
- 'Forgiveness is the highest and most difficult of all moral lessons.' Clip from murdered DJ's radio show plays as the final person connected to his death sentenced
- All three suspects plead guilty in Matt Luecking murder case
- Blessed For Another Day Luau honors memory of local DJ, radio personality
- Olney man arrested in connection to death of 8-year-old pleads guilty
- Man who shot cop pleads guilty to attempted murder
- Birthday event raises money in honor of murdered radio personality
- Suspect arrested in connection with October shooting in Terre Haute
- Suspect arrested in connection to vehicle fires in Terre Haute