Clinton, Ind. (WTHI) - Christmas cheer is being spread a little early this year.
Sunday Tri Kappa sorority held their annual Arts & Crafts Christmas Bazaar at South Vermillion high school. This was the 37th year for the event.
Proceeds from the bazaar go towards their philanthropic events. Each year they give out several different scholarships as well as donate money to charities like Riley Children's Hospital in Indianapolis.
Vendors from all over the area offered many different items including handmade crafts.
"Each vendor works so hard all year long, and we really appreciate them," said Anna Foltz, co-chair of the bazaar.
Tri Kappa sorority is based in Indiana. They just celebrated their 100th anniversary.
- Tri Kappa hosts annual Christmas bazaar
- Craft bazaar celebrates 13th year
- Vigo County 4-H Council craft bazaar helps fund member scholarships
- Lost Creek Elementary holds annual Christmas program
- Ivy Tech hosts annual agriculture expo
- Sisters of Providence host annual Easter brunch
- Freebirds Solution Center hosts Christmas Eve dinner for community
- President Trump, Melania host nearly 30,000 at annual White House Easter Egg Roll
- Christmas Shoe Boxes
- Think "Green" this Christmas