TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) – A traffic stop leads to one man behind bars Wednesday afternoon.
It happened in Clinton Tuesday night. Police tell News 10 Ben Scott was driving a motorcycle on the south-side of town when an officer noticed unusual behavior.
Police say, Scott was struggling to keep his balance and only going 5-miles per hour and didn't use his turn signal.
Scott was issued a field sobriety test and failed. Further investigation found that Scott was in possession of 2 baggies of meth.
He remains in the Vermillion County jail facing charges for possession of meth, paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated.
- Traffic stop with a failed field sobriety test lands Clinton man in jail
- Cops: Maine man punches self in face to avoid sobriety test
- Senate fails its Zuckerberg test
- Black man films traffic stop with police
- North Korea: Failed Test, 'Bloody Nose' Debate
- Ford Escape fails passenger crash test