VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Local veterans and their families have the chance to give feedback regarding the health care system.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs scheduled a town hall in Vincennes for Wednesday from 5 until 7 p.m.
The event will allow veterans to give feedback plus a VA staffer will be collecting and addressing questions.
If you're interested, be sure to go to the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1157 located on Hart Street in Vincennes.
- Town hall scheduled for U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs in Vincennes
- Vincennes releases leaf pickup schedule
- Trump fires Veterans Affairs Secretary Shulkin
- 'Large item disposal days' scheduled for the City of Vincennes
- Vincennes city hall to see changes to improve accessibility
- Vincennes University to renovate Shake hall along with library
- Grant helps local town host movies on city hall lawn
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Vincennes University receives artifacts donation