VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - As flooding continues in the Wabash Valley Saturday, officials are beginning to close roads.
The Vigo County Highway Department reports that Hasselburger Avenue from 13th Street to Clinton Street is closed.
As more closures happen in the county throughout the weekend, there is a resource available to view road alerts such as closures and high water.
To view those alerts, visit: https://vigoin.wthgis.com/
- Tool to view Vigo County road closures
- Building collapse in Parke County forces road closures
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Work starts on Cook Road bridge in Vigo County
- Vigo County road crews getting set for winter weather event
- Vigo County beach to close
- Donation benefits Vigo County park
- List of upcoming road closures in Terre Haute
- Bridge on Cook Road in western Vigo County still closed; needs repairs
- Cook Road Bridge in Vigo County one step closer to being fixed