TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man is facing six serious charges after reports that he strangled and injured his ex-girlfriend.
Matthew Bauer is in the Vigo County Jail.
Police say they were called to Bauer's ex-girlfriend’s house about a month ago. Police say Bauer was intoxicated.
That's when they say, he strangled her.
The victim had to go to the hospital for several injuries to her face, shoulder and legs. Police say there was a no-contact order in place against Bauer at the time.
Bauer faces a $75,000, cash only bond.
- Terre Haute man facing six charges after police report he strangled a woman
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man facing charges in two counties after police report he stole a vehicle
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Man facing charges following late night crash in Terre Haute
- Wanted Terre Haute woman found by police
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute man faces charges after a witness said they saw him shoot at police
- Terre Haute man facing charges, accused of leading police on chase