VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes entered a guilty plea.
John Wycoff is accused of nine counts of sexual misconduct and three counts of child molestation.
According to court documents, Wycoff's plea agreement means the State would drop all charges but one count of each.
As part of the plea Wycoff would serve 24-years in prison and four years on in-home detention.
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Man accused of causing weekend standoff enters not guilty plea
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea to burglary and sexual battery
- Guilty plea entered during trial; Terre Haute man set to be sentenced in Nov.
- Terre Haute man accused of threatening couple at red light enters plea
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Man accused in West Terre Haute bomb scare pleads guilty
- Chicago man takes plea in Terre Haute attempted murder case