TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local high school comes together to celebrate the life of a former teacher.
Steven Humphrey was the band director for many years at Terre Haute South.
He was also a Golden Apple Award winner.
Recently, Humphrey passed away.
On Thursday, faculty, former students, and family met at the high school.
While there, they dedicated the music hallway to Mr. Humphrey.
Family members say it was a very nice way to remember a great instructor.
- Terre Haute South dedicates a hallway to former band director that passed away
- Terre Haute Community Band holds festival at Fairbanks Park
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- Golden Apple: Terre Haute South's Traci Kyle
- Northview band director does one last Christmas show before retirement
- 1956 Gold Medalist makes a visit to Terre Haute South
- Terre Haute South student makes governor's STEM team
- Two escape safely from south Terre Haute house fire
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event
- Coca-Cola bottle born in Terre Haute