TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute North Football player was airlifted after getting hurt during football practice.
It happened on Tuesday during a team practice.
News 10 has not been able to confirm the player's name, but we do know he suffered from a neck injury.
The player was airlifted to an Indianapolis hospital for treatment.
A tweet on the Terre Haute North Football Twitter account said:
"Our injured player who was lifelined to Indy is getting his feeling, strength, and spirit back. More tests to come. Thank you for your continued prayers. More updates soon."
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Terre Haute North football player airlifted after practice injury
- Terre Haute North football player released from the hospital after being airlifted with neck injury
- Police say no injuries in afternoon crash in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Rex players hold baseball camp for children
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Terre Haute North bowling team ready for semi-state
- Duke Energy reports an outage in North Terre Haute
- Officers use Terre Haute North for active shooter training
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute
- No injuries reported after minor accident involving a train in Terre Haute