INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - State officials say technical problems caused a slowdown in document processing at Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
Gov. Eric Holcomb's office says the agency had "technical" problems Tuesday that lasted several hours.
Spokeswoman Stephanie Wilson says the problems did not affect the processing of registrations, titles and credentials that did not need photographs.
Wilson says the issues have been addressed and the agency is functioning normally again.
Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Technical issues cause slowdown at Indiana BMV
- Indiana BMV branches to be closed several days for holidays
- Indiana BMV extends hours for polling place identification
- ALDI issues recall for some apples sold in Indiana
- Kroger issues melon recall for Indiana and Michigan stores after CDC and FDA warning
- Indiana Department of Health issues warning after a person gets H3N2 flu at county fair
- Fisher-Price issues recall for infant seats
- Silver Alert issued for missing Bedford man
- Aldi issues recall for chocolate bar
- Brazil continues to rework animal control issues