Clinton, Ind. (WTHI) - Folks took their tastebuds to Vermillion County Saturday night.
The Taste of Clinton event was held all for a good cause.
Local organizations became chefs, showing off their best dishes for the community to enjoy.
Proceeds from the event will go towards revitalizing and revamping the city's downtown area.
- Taste of Clinton event to help revitalize city
- First Financial Bank partners to revitalize downtown Sullivan
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute
- The new owners of The Meadows hope to revitalize the ailing shopping plaza
- Rediscover Clinton receives big boost
- Car crashes into Clinton IGA
- Community center opens in Clinton
- The History Center shows off a taste of what's to come
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley